- Designation : CEO
- Qualification : M.Sc., NET.
- Experience : 22 Years as a Lecturer.
- Specialization : Physical Chemistry
- Residential Address: Junnar.
- Phone No.:(M) 9890536602.
Use Link for Detail Information: http://exam.unipune.ac.in/
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Remark|
|9||Shri A.S.Bargal||Office Asst.|
ELIGIBILITY FOR EXAMINATION :
- 75% Attendance is compulsory during the academic year.
- University can give 5 marks (if required) if the student has done satisfactory work in NSS/ Adult Education / Sports provided that an application under section 0.163 is submitted within time.
- Medical Examination is compulsory for all first year students, If they fail to do so, they would not be allowed to appear for the exam. Of their result will be withheld.
- The students participating in the physical education program should attend at least 75% days of training.
- The Principal has the authority to disallow any student to appear for the exam. If his/her conduct or progress is found to be unsatisfactory.