In Annasaheb Waghire college, Otur established IQAC since 16th of August 2004. In pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards the realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, institutions need to channelize its efforts and measures towards promoting holistic academic excellence including the peer committee recommendations.
The guidelines will be followed and guide to facilitate the institution in the creation and operation of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The work of the IQAC is the first step towards internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement initiatives.Its success depends upon the sense of belongingness and participation in all the constituents of the institution. It will not be yet another hierarchical structure or a record-keeping exercise in the institution. It will be a facilitative and participative voluntary system/unit/organ of the institution. It has the potential to become a vehicle for ushering in quality enhancement by working out planned interventionist strategies by IQAC to remove deficiencies and enhance quality like the “Quality Circles” in industries.
IQAC – Vision
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
The primary aim of IQAC is
• To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC Composition 2018-19
1. Dr. Dhakane S. F. Chairman / Coordinator
2. Dr. Dumbre G. M. Member (Commerce)
3. Dr. Langade S. S. Member (Commerce)
4. Dr. Shinde V. M. Member (Science)
5. Prof. Deshmukh M. V. Member (Science)
6. Dr. Rahangdale S. R Member (Science)
7. Dr. Gavhale S. R. Member (Arts)
8. Hon. Rajendra Ghadge Member
9. Dr. Sadanand Raut Member
10. Shri. Jalindar Pansare Member
11. Hon. Manoj Hadawale Member
12. Dr.Hande N. H. Member
13. Dr. Paneru U. P. Member
14. Shri. Ganesh Sable Member
For detail information of following documents.Please visit download Link.
1) NAAC Peer Team Report 2015
2) AQAR 2015-16
3) AQAR 2016-17
4) AQAR 2017-18
5) IQAC Action Taken Report
6) NAAC SSR Cycle II Report